Nestled among 150 acres of parkland, woodland, and gardens, Thoresby Park offers a wide range of activities and attractions for visitors to enjoy. Explore acres of beauty spots and parklands perfect for relaxing walks and picnics.
Century House was built in 1900 and is located within a private estate. This newly refurbished property boasts of an elevated position and large gardens with extensive views.
Thoresby Courtyard is only 10 mins walk away on private tracks where you will find a visitor centre, cycle hire, cafe, shops and experiences.
• 2 large lounge areas with TV’s and Netflix
• Modern kitchen with a central island, kettle, toaster, oven, fridge freezer and microwave
• Dining room with seating for up to 12 people
Further dining room for 4 people
• Utility room with a dishwasher, washing machine, clothes airer, iron and ironing board
• Bedroom 1 (Bridal Suite) has a dressed 4 poster King Size bed along with an en-suite
• Bedroom 2, 3 & 4 all have twin beds, which can also be adapted to make King Size beds
• Bedroom 5 has a double bed
• Bedroom 6 has a triple bunk bed
• Large bathroom consisting of a 3-piece suite
• Separate Shower room & WC
• Extensive gardens all around the property
• Outdoor secure storage space, ideal for bikes
• Parking for 6 + cars
• Hotel leisure centre and spa onsite with special discounts for our guests
Parties or events not allowed.
Entire House and Gardens. Plenty of car parking on site.
We will only accept groups of less than 6 people providing it is multiple households. Groups of more than 6 are allowed if they’re all from the same household. Parties or events not allowed
During your stay at Century House experience the beautiful and ancient art of falconry. The birds are there just for you. The experience includes of a wide range of raptors, from Hawkeye Falconry’s collection of Owls, Hawks, Falcons and Eagles. Fly them yourselves in the beautiful surroundings, under expert guidance – from the graceful Owls to the speed merchants that are the Falcons. This is an experience not to be missed.
– Duration – Approx. 1h 30mins
– Cost – £125
Keep upto date with Thoresby Properties by joining the Thoresby Priority Property Mailing List